PROFESSIONAL COLOUR DISPLAY OBD II CODE READER
An advanced OBD II vehicle diagnostic reader that comes with a TFT colour display. Suitable for all kinds of users including roadside mechanics, garage mechanics and home mechanics.
The tool provides clear Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) readings to pinpoint the reason behind why the engine light is showing. It shows you both generic and manufacturer specific code readings as well as determining the malfunction indicator light (MIL) and reviews emission status for coming in line with government legislation.
What’s more, the tool gives live vehicle data readings and there’s a “Code Lookup” feature that provides a clear explanation of the diagnostics codes.
The tool also runs a number of diagnostic tests such as the O2 sensor test, I/M readiness test and EVAP test.
No batteries are required to operate the reader. Just connect the OBD II connection point.
The tool is compatible with all vehicles that are OBD II compliant (including CAN).
The product is supplied with an in-depth user manual which explains generic diagnostic codes and operation instructions.
Not compatible with motorcycles and hybrid & electric vehicles.
Please note, for your vehicle to be OBD II compliant, it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. Please check before purchase.
- Compatible with OBDI II compliant petrol vehicles from 1996 onwards
- Determines MIL status
- Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors including O2 sensors and EVAP systems.
- Reads both generic and manufacturer specific DTCs
- Retrieves VIN on 2002 and newer vehicles
- Supplied with comprehensive manual
For compatibility please check with your car dealer if your car OBDII port is using one of the protocols below:
- SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
- ISO9141-2(5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
Please note: The reader will not be able to read codes for airbags and braking systems. OBD II readers only read emissions and engine management systems codes in 99.9% of OBD II compliant vehicles
Stock Code: SWOBD6