AWD DIFF TRANSMISSION FLUID 850ML
Manufacturer: BMW 8322 2413513, GM 93165387, LAND ROVER LR 003136, LAND ROVER LR 054941, OPEL 1940057, VAUXHALL, VOLKSWAGEN G 052 175 A2, VOLKSWAGEN G 055 175 A2, VOLKSWAGEN G 060 175 A2, VOLVO 31367940
The special synthetic transmission oil is developed for Haldex couplings of all generations, as well as for Allroad, Quattro and 4motion couplings and ensures long and smooth operation of these mechanisms. Designed to meet the special requirements of the VW group G 060 175.
– High-quality low-viscosity synthetic base with a high and stable viscosity index in combination with a special complex of additives and inhibitors retains all its properties over a wide temperature range: it provides good lubricating properties and excellent fluidity at low (up to -60 C) temperatures and provides a stable oil film under extreme loads and high temperatures;
– The high-tech additive combination provides excellent friction properties and a constant coefficient of friction for the friction elements, which provides significant fuel savings, smooth, jerky connection of the rear drive and increased service life. Ensures smooth and stable operation of the coupling. Prevents scuffing and wear of the clutches and discs;
– It has high thermal-oxidative and chemical stability, shear stability under all operating conditions and modes, as well as resistance to high-temperature thermal degradation throughout the entire service life. This allows you to reduce the formation of sludge and other carbon deposits, increase the oil change interval (up to 60,000 km at least) and ensure the durability of the coupling parts and especially the hydraulic pump, which reduces the cost of their maintenance;
– Due to the addition of special inhibitors, it protects metal parts made of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys from corrosion both during operation and in non-working condition;
– Effectively resists foaming and cavitation, has excellent cooling properties;
– Compatible with all seal materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinkage, which reduces the cost of spare parts and prevents leaks;
– Reduces noise.
Recommended for use in AUDI, VOLKSWAGEN, SEAT, SKODA, OPEL, LANDROVER and VOLVO all-wheel drive vehicles equipped with Haldex, Allroad, Quattro and 4motion couplings where compliance with the requirements of VW G 060 175 A2 is required.
Follow the manufacturer’s instructions in the operating instructions!